August 2015 Happenings
1) The Parris Home, a group home for children serviced by Children's Services of Anniston, will be our special guests on Sunday, August 9. The four residents will receive new clothes, shoes, and undergarments to begin the school year.
2) The Women's Ministry will visit Beckwood Manor nursing home on Sunday, August 16 after church.
3) On the 4th Sunday (August 23), we will be administering the Lord's Table (Communion) and we will have our fellowship meal after church. Please fill out the menu sheet on the table in the fellowship area.
4) On the 5th Sunday (August 30), we will be having a joint worship service with Christian Fellowship Bible Church in the Glen Addie community of Anniston. The church is located at 600 Mulberry Ave., Anniston, AL 36201. Their pastor is Anthony Cook. Pastor Ron will be the speaker. Their church service begins at 11:15 a.m., with Sunday School beginning at 10 a.m.
5) This month's pastoral prayers will focus on the spiritual needs of our families and unmarried adults. We will be praying for select families and single adults each Sunday.
6) Before we say the final blessing/benediction during church on Sunday, August 9, we will be doing a special prayer for our school-aged children, their parents/guardians, and their schools (faculty and staff included) as they prepare for the new school year.
Comments for this post have been disabled